Welcome EVERYONE to my new blog. By the way I am Cierra! I designed this blog to showcase my artwork and to network with other innovative and creative artist. Although this is my first time at this I am going to try my best in updating you all with my latest projects, and upcoming collaborations. You will not be disappointed!!! For more information please email me at Cierraart88@gmail.com Enjoy :) p.s REMEMBER TO CLICK OLDER AT THE END OF EACH PAGE. Feel free to check out my other blog with more in depth details about my work. www.cierrasaddiction.blogspot.com/ OFFICIAL WEBSITE COMING SOON!!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Drawings

Pencil Drawings 

The Eye
Graphite on paper
18x24

Legs
Graphite on paper
18x24

"Untitled"
Graphite on paper
18x24
"Untitled"
Graphite on paper
18x24

No comments:

Post a Comment